Sunday, March 7, 2021

Graphic designer



 I had a new logo created in the image of Anubis the Egyptian God of death, mummification, embalming, the afterlife, cemeteries, tombs, and the Underworld. I have always had a fascination with him and what he represents in Egyptian lore. 

 I started to follow a graphic artist on Twitter named Emma Wilson. She sent me a message asking if I wanted to get some work done and at first, I didn't need a logo because I had just had one made by someone else. I did decide to get a new one done because, although the other logo was good, I could see she would do better.

After a few days, I had a new logo, done professionally and she was great working with me on what I wanted and what I was looking for. She worked with me as far as payment (half down and the other half after completion) and payments were made through Paypal.


Give her a follow on Twitter and check out her work

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment

Popular Posts


Get 1 million skill points for free!