Sunday, April 11, 2021

EVE Anywhere Is Ruining My Productivity

EVE Online In Browser Form Equals Convenience

Sometimes I'm bouncing back and forth between the browser with EVE Online pulled up to shoot space rocks in the background, something I've done on occasion while working before, but it's made all the more convenient when I can just switch tabs, go to full screen for a moment and make sure rats - or other players - haven't warped in to ruin my day.

EVE Anywhere is such a novel way to play the MMORPG. It's not like EVE Online requires a ton of system resources to run, either. My PC could easily run multiple instances of the MMO while still running the windows needed to work. However, there is just something about opening up a Firefox or Chrome tab and just being able to easily swap between the two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment

Popular Posts


Get 1 million skill points for free!