Thursday, April 22, 2021

Vote for Rixx Javix for CSM16


"o/ Everyone, this is Rixx Javix and I’m asking for your support as a candidate for the Council of Stellar Management.

You may know me from a thousand different directions. From the recent FFA I hosted 2 that set the record for most ship explosions ever in Low Security space, from the Freaky Frigates collection 13 that is currently being sold on the Official Eve Store, from the free swag I handed you once at an Eve player meet, from my RedBubble store, from my Eve Magazine EVEOGANDA 8 which I’ve been writing for over eleven years, from my spaceship posters that CCP sold, or from countless community events, charities, podcasts, streams, logos, or other projects that I’ve been involved with over the years.

Thing is, no matter how you know me (good or bad), you know that there are few players as passionate, dedicated, and committed to Eve Online. I play every single day that I can. I bring content to the game wherever I go in space. Events like our annual FFAs, DeathRaces, the Alliance Tournament, free books, maps (like the recent Eve Fantasy Map I worked on with Ithica Hawk 9) or the maps in Andrew Groen’s History of Eve book 1 series. Whatever you might think of me, I will bring that same level of commitment to my time as your representative on the CSM.

I care about this game, our community, and the players that play it.

I sincerely appreciate your support."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment

Popular Posts


Get 1 million skill points for free!